Can someone please do this at their wedding and can I please be invited. Maybe I could also be a bridesmaid, pretty please?
How can you not smile while watching that. It made me happy, thanks for sharing.
man, white people sure can dance...
Man, I wish I would have seen this video 3 months ago. My ring ceremony could have altered greatly. Hahahaha ......
I showed Laura that same video the other day. Did you see it on hot clicks?
If I ever get married again, you are so a bridesmaid!
I'm on it!
That was the best. I laughed, I cried (yes I cried when the groom came and got his bride). LOVE IT!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How can you not smile while watching that. It made me happy, thanks for sharing.
man, white people sure can dance...
Man, I wish I would have seen this video 3 months ago. My ring ceremony could have altered greatly. Hahahaha ......
I showed Laura that same video the other day. Did you see it on hot clicks?
If I ever get married again, you are so a bridesmaid!
I'm on it!
That was the best. I laughed, I cried (yes I cried when the groom came and got his bride). LOVE IT!
Post a Comment