"when you land a tantrum we can buy you your own board" Well today I bought my new board and bindings. So excited to use it tomorrow. Plus I just started trying 360's. Way fun but way scary.

"when you land a tantrum we can buy you your own board" Well today I bought my new board and bindings. So excited to use it tomorrow. Plus I just started trying 360's. Way fun but way scary.

Posted by Rach at 3:58 PM
2 comments:
Rach you make me laugh! Jared wants you to come up to our wedding so just hop in your little car and drive up :) ha ha jk but seriously! You're amazing I wish one day I could be as good at wakeboarding as you are!
You've earned some serious street cred with my husband. Also, Jake has inspired him and now he's told me when I can volley a full tennis match I can get one of those cute skirts with the pleats. Sexy tennis, here I come!
Post a Comment