Ah, I love it! Especially those baby thighs. I even showed it to Will. He watched for a minute and got a big smile on his face and started squawking (that's a good thing). Can't wait to see him in person!
oh my gosh, when he starts to almost cry and then gives a big huge smile... melts my heart! i LOVE him!!!
Oh! My! What a sweetie pie. His smile is killing me!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ah, I love it! Especially those baby thighs. I even showed it to Will. He watched for a minute and got a big smile on his face and started squawking (that's a good thing). Can't wait to see him in person!
oh my gosh, when he starts to almost cry and then gives a big huge smile... melts my heart! i LOVE him!!!
Oh! My! What a sweetie pie. His smile is killing me!
Post a Comment