Sunday, April 17, 2011

lovely

after a crazy and emotional three weeks jake and i were able to enjoy a peaceful and quiet weekend. today the weather was decent, so after church we went and had a picnic at gasworks park and took in the views, surroundings and diversity of the beautiful city we get to live in.










this one is for my grandma cooney who wrote popcorn popping. our cooney claim to fame. we loved the house as well. check out the view they had....

3 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you had a great day! I'm impressed you didn't go out to dinner. :)

The Bundys said...

He really wrote that? You guys are FAMOUS!!! I hope you guys are okay! And I kid you not, after you guys post pictures on fb, Jake seriously considers taking the plunge and moving to Seattle. Post more! Keep tempting him!

Beth Curtis said...

wait, what? Your grandma wrote popcorn popping? That is like my all time favorite! I LOVE Seattle, especially when it is sunny. You are gorgeous. OK, so is a group of guys in enchanting re-enactments? Just like the movie Role Models. Oh man, that is great.