Saturday, September 5, 2009

For the Hoerman Clan

Took my mom to Wicked last night. We loved it. So good. Still not better then Les Miserables, but I doubt anything will ever beat Les Miserables. Wicked was clever and I loved the witty dialogue. It's a must see. I forgot how much I love Broadway shows. They are incredible and I am amazed at the talent some people have.

5 comments:

Randi said...

I agree. It's good, but didn't you think the whole animal rights thing was a little silly?

Randi said...

oh, that was randi, not alec. i keep doing that.

anonymous said...

OK-your comment actually has driven me to figure out how to comment. No way is Les Miserables better than Wicked. Maybe you should see it 3 more times before you make that an offical judgement!

Rach said...

Sorry Jenni but nothing will ever be better than Les miserables. Maybe you should see Les miserables 3 times and have had the all the words memorized by the time you were 12 befor you make an official judgement.

Daniel said...

before. not befor. and welcome to the wicked club. its been a long time waiting