Thursday, June 18, 2009

On this day 4 years ago....

I became a Hoerman! We don't have kids or own a house to show for our four years of marriage but like last year's post, I still like Jake and I think he still likes me.

PS-Happy anniversary to our friends Beth and Brandon. They also have been married four years today,but unlike us they do own a house and are expecting their first child.

3 comments:

The Bundys said...

Happy Anniverary! 4 years is a huge accomplishment. We are coming up on 6....but really only four cause he has been gone for 2 of those years...ha..
And at least you guys still like each other...thats more than i can...ha..just kidding.. i like him still...not so sure if he likes me, but too bad..hes stuck..

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

Congratulations! We hope you guys have a great anniversary weekend!

Mike and Brooke said...

Congratulations. Who needs a house or kids? We have the rest of our lives for those! All you need is love... (I'm hearing the Beatles in my head)