Sunday, January 11, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

Cancel what you are doing and go see "Slumdog Millionaire". Amazing!!! Incredible!!! Best movie I have seen in forever. Enjoy and let me know what you think?


9 comments:

Mike and Brooke said...

Michael and I have been telling everyone the same. He's going so far as saying "Best Movie Ever." Bold. I married a bold man.

Rach said...

I think I am going to agree and say "best movie ever" as well.

betsy said...

Ok I've heard this recommendation from a few people, guess I will not have to actually see it!

betsy said...

ps: that was supposed to say now, not not

Idaho Rob said...

Who told you this Rach, the Hollywood foreign press...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

Both Jake and Case were way impressed. Have you sen it Rob?

Eric said...

If it's not Quigley Down Under, one of the RoboCops, or RAD, then Rob doesn't give a damn.

Idaho Rob said...

Eric you forgot the Man from Snowy River and also The Return to Snowy River. Greatest films ever.