Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Do You Like Jake's New Truck?

Last weekend we took our bikes and drove north to Oak Harbor, which is right on the coast. Jake found a private Motocross track for us to go riding.

After riding I made Jake stop along the coast and walked down to this cool little beach. Here are lots of pictures Jenni.


Here are some videos for you too, Jenni!

5 comments:

Eric said...

That truck is great. Jake finally got something out of this marriage. Very jealous, but I may have opted for the dark blue.

Eric said...

And I like that originally Jake starts to zoom in on the boat in the background rather than you.

Mike and Brooke said...

Did you guys really buy a truck? I don't even know what Jake has been driving for the past two years... I thought it was that green car that looked like a baby turtle.

Idaho Rob said...

I'm with Jake that is really dorky.
Love the truck and bike though

Rach said...

Yeah he really did get a new truck. And I have always embraced my dorkyness and like that about myself, so thanks for the compliment Jake and Rob.