So dang cute is right! He is absolutely adorable! I can't get enough of him. Love those family pictures, they turned out great. You guys make a beautiful family.
These are darling. Who did you have take them, and when? The weather looks so nice. Have I told you Michael refuses to take family photos? Very sad for me.
3 comments:
So dang cute is right! He is absolutely adorable! I can't get enough of him. Love those family pictures, they turned out great. You guys make a beautiful family.
These are darling. Who did you have take them, and when? The weather looks so nice. Have I told you Michael refuses to take family photos? Very sad for me.
P.S. just looked at them again. Number 3 is my fave of him alone, number 11 is my favorite of your whole family. Such a nice picture.
Post a Comment