omg I freaking love it! I totally would being a dancing elf with you. I would also keep my face like that the whole time. thanks for including me. I freaking can't wait to see you! I hope it works out since the weather over there has been crazy!!!
That is funny!! Hey this is Jake by the way. Megan and I were just commenting on how cool you guys are then of course we happened upon this little video and we are now debating. just kidding we still think your cool. i know this is a little late but i wanted to say thanks for the shorts they are my favorite as of now.
Megan speaking...duh!!! Like I totally forgot to tell you Thanks for the fabulous shorts!!! Did I text you? I did right? PS. Move to SG and make some little hoerbabies!!
Oh my gosh, i freakin love this! it reminds me of a certain christmas that you and jake and i once shared. especially my and your facial expressions. i remember a gun was involved too. good times
Awesome. What's with the one guy in make-up? I guess it's fitting because I'm pretty sure his face was on an elf woman's body. By the way, there's a bunch of fresh pow here in Utah. Wish you were her to enjoy it with me! Also, Merry Christmas!
7 comments:
Actually Jake would not be most likely, but I couldn't resist putting him in. It would probably be Mike (Brooke's husband) if I hadn't put Jake in.
Rach those are some mad dancing skills! Ha ha you make me laugh!!
omg I freaking love it! I totally would being a dancing elf with you. I would also keep my face like that the whole time. thanks for including me. I freaking can't wait to see you! I hope it works out since the weather over there has been crazy!!!
That is funny!! Hey this is Jake by the way. Megan and I were just commenting on how cool you guys are then of course we happened upon this little video and we are now debating. just kidding we still think your cool. i know this is a little late but i wanted to say thanks for the shorts they are my favorite as of now.
Megan speaking...duh!!! Like I totally forgot to tell you Thanks for the fabulous shorts!!! Did I text you? I did right? PS. Move to SG and make some little hoerbabies!!
Beth - Your face is so freaking good. It works so well. And the funny thing is, its really what you would do if this was real.
Bundy's - You are welcome Jake. And yes, Megan texted me. And yes I am a dork and think this video is the funniest thing ever.
Oh my gosh, i freakin love this! it reminds me of a certain christmas that you and jake and i once shared. especially my and your facial expressions. i remember a gun was involved too. good times
Awesome. What's with the one guy in make-up? I guess it's fitting because I'm pretty sure his face was on an elf woman's body.
By the way, there's a bunch of fresh pow here in Utah. Wish you were her to enjoy it with me!
Also, Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment