http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2mp4FZgmGM
If that mom is cool and that is what rach is aspiring to then heaven help jake
umm Jake was equally if not more impressed with this mom. It's a transforming transformer costume enough said!
I will add that everything in life is a competition for me, including my children having the best damn halloween costume ever. I swear if they can't throw a football or wakeboard by the time they are two I am throwing them back.
We decided long ago that our children will be the smart asses that make fun of the other kids. That is the best we can hope for.
And I plan on working my kids into the ground and making sure they don't have friends.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If that mom is cool and that is what rach is aspiring to then heaven help jake
umm Jake was equally if not more impressed with this mom. It's a transforming transformer costume enough said!
I will add that everything in life is a competition for me, including my children having the best damn halloween costume ever. I swear if they can't throw a football or wakeboard by the time they are two I am throwing them back.
We decided long ago that our children will be the smart asses that make fun of the other kids. That is the best we can hope for.
And I plan on working my kids into the ground and making sure they don't have friends.
Post a Comment